"A penny for your thoughts"....."and Mary treasured these things and pondered them in her heart..."

A simple woman's blog of inconsequential thoughts and deeper meditations of the heart.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

La vida

Lately....

Micah and I have been eating lots of avocado. He LOVES avocado and bananas and sweet potatoes. That means mommy has been eating lots of avocados...bananas... .and sweet potatoes too!

I finished reading the Power and the Glory and the Hobbit. I am still working on Not a Fan in the mornings. Now I am looking for another good fiction book to read at night.

I am praying a lot for several friends and their marriages, friends who need jobs, and the future for Jonathan and I, and praying for absolute faith and trust in God's plan for our lives.

I am loving that little Caeser's has $5 pizzas! Definitely fits into our Dave Ramsey budget when I am too tired to cook on the weekends.... :)

I am back into wanting to organize the house again. I just want everything to have a home. And we really have to keep it clean now, because Micah started CRAWLING on Friday. Eeeek! My baby is growing too fast. He also pulled up on a box yesterday. No big deal, Mom! :/

I am really, really looking forward to spring. It snowed today and I am honestly NOT excited about it, though it's pretty.

I'm dreaming of sunshine, water, swimming, painted toe-nails, picnics and day trips :)

Come on Spring!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment