"A penny for your thoughts"....."and Mary treasured these things and pondered them in her heart..."

A simple woman's blog of inconsequential thoughts and deeper meditations of the heart.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lately

I'm doing rather poorly at blogging lately. I have these really great ideas, but then it takes some time to write them out. It's not like I just sit around though ha ha ha...my lack of blogging is probably due to the fact that my work is getting busier and my child is now crawling very fast and gets into everything! I only have a few wee hours in the morning or at night to blog when he is in bed. He's so much fun though!

So here's some updates. Lately I am...

Enjoying - coffee. I always enjoy my coffee. I am also enjoying Micah hugs. He crawls over, buries his head in my shoulder and then gets back down to play some more. And I enjoyed a whole week with my two favorite guys in Charleston with family.

Reading - I read several ( and by that I mean 5) books while in Dallas for a work trip by Julie Klassen. I like her stuff, somewhat predictable at times, but always with a happy ending. I like happy endings.

Cooking -  Jonathan and I are on a Kale kick....we eat it like three times a week. We are also making these chicken pop-overs that are so good, and anything else that is cheap :)

Wearing - New clothes :) Jonathan and I saved money and went shopping in Charleston and I got lots of pretty teal and coral outfits. I still haven't lost all of my pregnancy weight, and don't think I will until I stop nursing so its nice to have clothes that fit well.

Learning - That I should talk less and listen more. That I don't always have to have a say. That God honors the humble. Proverbs is a good daily read.

Thankful for - my sweet husband and his sense of humor. And our little house. I am so thankful for our little house. I am actually looking forward to spring cleaning it! *shocker* Oh and our group of friends that are all on budgets that we go out with once a month! We have a blast!

Working on - a home binder with all our important documents and papers that often float around the house.  And we are planning to spring clean this weekend.

Hasta luego.....




No comments:

Post a Comment