"A penny for your thoughts"....."and Mary treasured these things and pondered them in her heart..."

A simple woman's blog of inconsequential thoughts and deeper meditations of the heart.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Lately...

(Disclaimer: I saw this on another blog and I loved how she did it. I thought it was a great way to catch people up on what you are doing and give little updates. I give full credit of this idea to Ashley Baker and her blog Pencilled Daydream, which is really cool and you should check it out :)

Lately I am....

Wearing - Jonathan's big sweatshirts and cozy sweatpants in the evenings. It's chilly in NC at night. Right now it's his big orange Clemson Sweatshirt and my yoga pants.

Eating - More vegetables! It's crazy, but I ate cabbage for the first time last week and loved it. Today I was also craving tomato soup so I had it for dinner.

Praying for - Several friends who have/had babies coming soon/just came, my small group, and patience with my work while we are still waiting on a director.

Enjoying - Watching Micah eat. He loves to eat. He makes the funniest face with green beans but he still eats them. And I am enjoying watching him learn to crawl. Right now he can only go backwards.

Reading -  Not a Fan with my small group. I would highly recommend it, at least what I have read so far. Finishing The Hobbit, inspired by watching the movie. And the Power and the Glory which is a book Ian bought and said was a favorite of the Harpers. If it's a favorite of the Harpers, I want to read it.

Working on - Couponing! It's my new hobby! I love it! I saved $130 dollars last week.  And I'm making baby food. I am almost out from my last batch so I need to make some more.

Listening to - The Pandora Disney station, because I love singing the songs to Micah, and I'm listening to Seeds Worship Music in the car. It's kid music, but then I have scripture in my head all day.

What are you up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment